Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Friday, January 9, 2009

The Most Bested Show in the Whole Wide World.....NOT!

OK, so this is great. I was eating dinner at the local pizza restaurant and their TV was playing this show called Wrecked. Unfortunately, this show was not about things being destroyed or demolished or some other adjective that means the same thing. This show was about tow trucks. Yes, there is now a show entirely devoted to those interested in towing. Better yet, it features a guy named Trike. Yes, he was actually named Trike. So Trike and his team set out to tow a school bus, which is dragged out for about 5-10 minutes longer than it should. But of course, they have to build the excitement, which involves attaching the cables, rotating the bus, etc. But the lamest thing about this was one of the main conflicts: they lost the keys to their truck. Yes, the main excitement of this show involved them looking for the keys to one of their trucks so they could tow a school bus. Needless to say, I was on the edge of my seat. The title of the show embodies its spirit: to take something totally mundane and make it exciting, unfortunately, the show fails at this too. I get the feeling that the title "Trike and His Tow Truck" wouldn't exactly have drawn audiences in, and the title "Extreme Towing" could possibly have been even lamer. Yet here I was watching it. Its really kind of sad that today's entertainment includes a show about people towing things. But what's even sadder is that there are people who would want to watch it.

FYI, I saw Indy 4, and theres a post on that coming up

1 comment:

alohajerseygirl said...

LOL, Kieran. This was very funny. That must be the dumbest show on TV.