Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Shak Budisen Opening Theme

Here's the deal. I've been away from this blog for a while, so I decided to make a Shak Budisen opening song. Note that Shak has a nose now. I forgot to draw that in the first movie I posted. I originally wanted to have Shak just standing there while his name was sang by a children's chorus, and eventually become interested in the program, but I did a really lousy little kid impersonation, and I didn't want to invite a bunch of kids over to my house and sing into my computer. So here is the theme compromise with Shak singing his own name. Enjoy...if you feel like it.

P.S
I'm not just doing animation, I've got plans for a new movie. I was away camping for a night, and I stayed near this cool building with saloon style doors by the bathrooms. Needless to say, it's a great set piece. I'll start working on it once I have time and energy to make something more than ten or eleven minutes long.

P.S (no I'm not going to pull that P.S.S crap) More Samurai Jack reviews coming up.

No comments: