Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Samurai Jack Episode XX Review

Season:2
Storyboarded and Written by: Charlie Bean, Paul Rudish, and someone else, I think Erik Weise
Plot: Jack climbs a mountain.
Score:7.7
Review: This is a solid episode, and the mountain monks are funny. It is well done, if not extrordinary. However, there is one thing, visually, that annoys me at the end of this episode. When Jack is at the top of the mountain, and he collapses into the snow with his hair down, he looks extremely white and Disney, like one of those "Indians" from Brother Bear. And believe me Samurai, being mentioned in the same sentence as Brother Bear is not a good thing.

No comments: