Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Samurai Jack Episode IX Review

Season: 1
Storyboarded and Written by: Chris Reccardi and I think someone else...mabey Chris Savino again.
Plot: Jack searches for an ancient underwater time macine and falls into a trap.
Score: 6.7
Review: As usuall, this episode pattern of being slow paced yet still enjoyable. This episode is good enough, but it is also nothing special. Its best feature is a fish which is controlled by pulling on its brain.

Well... that was kind of a lame review, I guess that's what happens when you review something you haven't watched for months. Oh well, next episode.

No comments: