Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Slick Cape: A Cartoon for CHILDREN and Stuff

Slick Cape is based on a fake children's book I made and features some of the worst animation I have ever done. I thought that children's book plots were so simple it would be easy to do one of my own and satire the genre. Of course, it's a bit more cynical than typical child's fare, but it still features one of the key basics: a virtually nonexistent plot-line based on a trivial object or character. Of course, there are great children's books, and there are the ones that keep the kids occupied, and then there are the ones like Slick Cape, you buy them for a dime at a grocery store and then dump them at some kid's birthday party. Anyways, here's slick cape. Enjoy, if you feel like it 

No comments: