Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Game of the Week to Last for the Week: Pacxon

I know many gamers out there have probably played this one already, but for those who haven't, you should.
The Game: Pacxon
The Justification: It's amazing how a web game designer has managed to re-invent Pac Man more effectively than Namco.
Play it:

2 comments:

Irfan Ali said...

Hi There,

My name is Irfan and I work for www.freeonlinegames.com I came across your website and I am very impressed, Moreover, I was wondering if you can add our link on your website. We are one the top 10 free gaming website out there. We offer free embeddable games and I guarantee you that visitors on your website will appreciate seeing our link on your website. We thank you, for your consideration.

If you do decide to add our link, please add the following description if you like

“Play free games online, Thousands of games to choose from.” Racing games, shooting games, flying games, puzzle games, RPG games and many more!

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at cs@freeonlinegames.com

Kieran Pertnav said...

I'll check out you're site and see if you have good games, and if you do, I'll add a link on my next game of the week. It would be great if I could embed the games instead of just posting links. However I have one question. If your name is Irfan why is your account Kelvin Watson? Also, since it seems as though you do advertising, please do not spam me.