Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Samurai Jack Episode XI Review

Season: 1
Storyboarded and Written by: Mark Andrews and Bryan Andrews.
Plot: Jack meets the recurring Scotsman charachter in his first and best episode.
Score: 8.1
Review: This episode introduces two important recurring elements, and is a lot of fun as well. It is the first episode to feature Jack's samurai hat, and also features the Scotsman, a huge, well... Scotsman, with a machine gun for a leg. The episode is definately humor geared, and is the only Scotsman episode that actually succeeds at being funny. In addition to the Scottish banter is the hillarious pig bounty hunter who yells gibberish before going to battle.

No comments: