Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Movie Review Shrek the Third: Score: 4 points out of 10

I decided to post this review to follow up my last post. I only recently saw Shrek the Third, because I didn't bother to watch it in theaters and add money to the ridiculously large box office that this film undeservedly hauled in. Although I like the first two movies in this series, the third film is tired, dull, and lacking in any trace of humor, life, coherent plot, purpose, actor enthusiasm, or anything that a good movie should have. The plots of all Shrek movies are fairly simple bring someone back to save the kingdom stories, so without any humor, this is an empty shell of a film.

No comments: