Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

How George W. Bush ruined my patriotic spirit.

They always say that you are lucky to live in America, and that the odds are that you'll end up being born to a poor family in Africa. I know that I live the good life, in a good, albeit flawed country. I feel proud of the life I live, and I wish I could feel proud of the place I live in, but it keeps getting harder and harder thanks to the man that is ruining the white house with the stench of his rotting brain: our very own, George W. Bush. When people talk so fondly of America and wear the red, white and blue colors, it makes me wonder if they know what's really going on in this nation. So yeah, I love living in America, I just hate living with the awful things that have been done in her name.

No comments: