Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Monday, January 19, 2009

1 Year of Blog

Yep. Its been a whole year since I started this blog, with my first post being "I had mac and cheese for lunch" ah, what auspicious beginnings. It started out as a daily blog with a lot of style and opinion and a little substance, and has evolved into a review and production blog that updates a lot less often, but with better quality posts. I think things have slowed down a bit more than I wanted them too, and I'm going to try to pick up the pace a bit in the blogs second year. I think there were a lot of bad posts last year, and a lot of good posts. Some stuff was misguided, some was correct. I'm hoping to perfect my posting style, spelling and grammar, and film critique for next year. Heres what you can look forward to in year two
• A review of the complete Powerpuff Girls DVD set
• Another really late review, this time of  Kung Fu Panda which could be the last redemption for Dreamworks (and possibly the last time I use the Dreamworks label in this blog, I don't even know why they get their own label)
•The Shak Budisen Movie and more production news- the movie is currently still set for release this Summer, I just have to finish it, which I will do eventually. I've done some new animation which I need to score.
• Lots more reviews of movies I will be seeing.
• More random crap to keep the blog active.
• Me being pompous when I get 1000 hits.
• Yet another new name for the blog. I'm thinking of simplifying it to: "Stuff I'm Making and Watching"
• The premier of my new show
• Possibly a music video 
• Possible move to a private server where this will become part of an expanded site
• Stuff

Ok, thats all I got, but hopefully that will keep things interesting and keep this blog going.
~Kieran

No comments: