Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

In the Doldrums

I've been stuck creatively now that school is back full swing. I think its because once I'm in school I fall into this pattern of "just get it done" which, if  you think about it, isn't the best mindset to make movies. I've had tons of ideas, but they usually seem to pop up in class, and by the time I get home, the creative urge is gone. The Shak Budisen movie is still set for this winter, and I've got tons of ideas for a new webshow called SafetyNet, but its just not making it through. The only creative work I get done in all my classes except drama are lots of doodles, which I draw so fast I have more drawings than notes. I'll post a new character design that I really like soon.

No comments: