Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Television Reviews: My Plan of Attack

Near the beginning of this blog, I started writing an episode by episode guide to one of my favorite cartoon series': Samurai Jack. I assumed I would write 52 separate capsules, one for each episode. However, once I had finished watching the show I had much less drive to write reviews and they became less and less frequent, so I have decided on how to do this. I will write one big review block for each season, with capsules for episodes I particularly enjoyed or did not enjoy, and flat out scores and basic credits and summaries for the ones that do not get full reviews. I will then do a season wrap-up and a DVD review. I hope to do this with other series' besides Samurai Jack.

No comments: