Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

New Potter Trailer and Movie News

I'm sure most of you have seen this already, but here it is anyways I usually find that movies strip books down to their action only, ignoring important dialogue. However, for this particular Potter story, I strongly hope that most of the awful sappy teen drama is taken out. The trailer definitely seems to be focusing mostly on the pensive and not on the drama stories. There are some interesting stories in this week's weekly ketchup from ROTTEN TOMATOES, as well as some really dumb ideas (Why wont WB learn Looney Tunes + live action = crappy movie) oh yeah, spoiler alert...Sony, Venom is dead, like, as in deceased in one of the most wasteful deaths in any Superhero movie EVER. Of course, now that I think about it, Spider Man 3 is pretty bad. Ok, really bad (I love the first two) but anyways, time to stop ranting and let you read the article. click here

No comments: