Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Here's What's Happening

I've got a couple of new posts coming up but I haven't gotten around to posting them yet. Coming soon is the new rant: Soap Opera vs. Nature Show: Human Stories vs. HUMAN Stories. The first almost three minutes of the Shak Budisen movie have been animated, voiced and scored, and I've got some thoughts on posts I've wanted to do, but school is starting to wear on me again meaning I have less time to work on this stuff. As of now there are 15 minutes 'till the start of school so I can't really write the posts I want to write right now but I might as well post something so here it is.

No comments: