Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Monday, July 21, 2008

News on Future Updates and Game of the Week

Game of the Week to Last For the Week was a Thursday feature but I've gotten behind on that just like my Samurai Jack reviews, so it will become just Game of the Week and will be posted hopefully once a week on any day. I haven't been able to see the movies that I've wanted to see for a while because the nearest first-run movie theater is about an hour away, and so I haven't gotten around to it. But, Wall-E is playing at a people's theater closer to home, so stay tuned for a review. Until then, here's the game of the week.
Game: Treasure of Cutlass Reef
Why: Its addicting and fun. The ships move kinda slow though.
Play it

No comments: