Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

What's Up With Shak Budisen and the Has-Beens

Ok, I'v been writing the script for Shak Budisen and the Has-Beens for over a week, on and off, and although I'v written around five pages, the longest Shak script yet (Hero Worship was a little more than 1, Love Sucks a little over 2), I just don't feel motivated to finish writing. One of my friends contacted me through YouTube and is going to do the voice for Red Palmer as well as playing drums, however I haven't finished writing yet and after that I still have to animate, so it will be a while before it is done.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just five pages? I guess that's because Shak Budisen is so short. Anyway, good luck on all your Shak Budisen projects.

Kieran Pertnav said...

Thanks. The script is five pages typed. I saw your Tednut script, and you only had about three lines a page. I have about ten lines a page, so the length is similar given different paper and text size. I do all my animation except the cutout digitally, with nothing hand written or drawn.