Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Friday, June 6, 2008

Samurai Jack Episode XXIII Review

Season: 2
Storyboarded and Written by: Mark Andrews
Plot: Aku sends Demongo, a creature with a collection of souls, to take Jack's, and kill him.
Score: 4
Review: Although at first it seemed like an interesting premise, this episode is marred by two things: Demongo's shrill, irritating, almost painful voice, and the complete lack of depth. It is basically a plot that has been seen before in Jack, with him having to fight from the inside. Unfortunately, the story is secondary to Demongo throwing skulls around and shrieking, which gets quite irritating.

No comments: