Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

RIP Sheep in the Big City YouTube

As I got my YouTube account yesterday, I decided to add favorites to my account so I searched for Sheep in the Big City, and found to my horror that it was gone, no doubt nabbed by the administration for copyright. The thing that really annoys me, however, is that there is no DVD of Sheep, it hardly runs on TV anymore, if at all, and it is not available on Itunes (although it used to be), which means no money is being lost on these videos. I was too optimistic to think that they would stay on YouTube. Rest in Peace Sheep, at least I got to see all the episodes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Darn it, I should have watched all the episodes while I had the chance.

Kieran Pertnav said...

yep, its a good show too.