Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Samurai Jack Episode XV Review

Season: 2
Storyboarded and Written by Chris Savino and Erik Weise
Plot: 3 hit/miss mini stories
Score: Since there are 3 stories, this will be scored by story. Story 1: 6.7 Story 2: 7 Story 3: 6
Review: These three short Samurai Jack stories are all extremely wierd. The best is story 2. Why? Because it features cannibalism. Yep, there are a bunch of robots, who look just like people, eating each other. The first story is a short but amusing riddle story. The third is an odd story with Jack rescuing a captured fairy. And speaking of cannibalism: coming soon: Zombie Review Fest!

No comments: