Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Samurai Jack Episode XIV Review

Season: 2
Plot: Jack runs into a tribe of monkeys, and teaches them to defend themseselves, in order for them to teach him how to "jump good"
Score: 7.7
Review: This episode sets the tone for Season 2. It is a much more humor focused episode, and it is paced much faster. It is entertaining and fairly funny. However, it seems that the crew wanted to start the season on a happier note, and actually shows Jack scoring a victory against Aku. This gives the episode a more optomistic feel, however, it leaves it up to the viewer to figure out why Jack is still in the future. It is a good episode, but it fits poorly into the Samurai Jack timeline.s

No comments: