Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Jack is back with my review of episode XVI

I've missed almost a week of posts, and I've been sick. But now, I return with a new review.

Season: 2
Storyboarded and Written by: Chris Reccardi
Plot: Jack is sent to a place like a collesium called the Dome of Doom
Score: 8.5
Review: In one of the best episodes of season 2, episode XVI balances action and humor well. As Jack takes down a string of opponents with increasingly ridiculous powers. The first opponent is especially hillarious as he strings together pre-battle yelling with a monosylibic vocabualry as well as one of the best uses of a monotone yet. Even if this episode is nothing more than a lot of fighting, it is extremely entertaining.

No comments: