Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Trailer

Why does there even have to be a fourth movie. I know there are rabid fans everywhere waiting for this movie to come out, but I was never a fan of the series. OK, so that obviously invalidates my opinion on the 4th one, but anyways, here's the trailer.


How exactly does Indy "Protect the power of the divine" and "Save the cradle of civilization?" Last time I checked, he just went in, killed some Nazis, and blew some stuff up. At least they recognise that Harrison Ford is getting old, which again begs the question: Why is he making this movie?

No comments: