Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Samurai Jack Episode IV Review

Season: 1
Storyboarded and Written By: Chris Reccardi and Chris Savino
Plot: Jack tries to free the race of the Woolies
Score: 7.5
Review: The best part of this episode is the race of short people with spears and space suits who talk in a monotone and whose names I can't spell. They earned the .5 in this episode's score. The rest of the episode is a fairly basic story about Jack freeing an advanced race of creatures who look like woolie mammoths (Hence the name "Woolies") from the group of monotone men who came from the sky with technology and spears and enslaved the woolies and forced them to write TV reviews with horrendous, multi-line, never terminating runon sentences!

No comments: