Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Samurai Jack- Episode II Review

Storyboarded and Written by- Paul Rudish and Genndy Tartakovsky
Plot: Jack begins his adventure in the future and "earns" his name.
Score: 6
Review: This is one of the most unfocused Jack episodes, which seems to be completely focused on how confusing Jack finds the future, and what a horribly warped future it is. It is full of strange aliens, and has the largest population of imaginitive creatures in the whole series. However, it is mainly a transition episode, which helps the show shift gears and operate in the future as well as the past.

No comments: