Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Monday, February 4, 2008

New Post: The Sicko Review is Finally Here! Score: 8.7 out of 10

People love and hate Micheal Moore, but I'm not sure if I belong to either party. His films are definately well made, touching and funny, and the "Let's change the World" acts are, as always, funny and practical. However, he is decidedly one sided. Moore makes such a convincing case for his side that it makes me want to hear the other side of the story and see if it is as smart, funny, and convincing as his. I had a hard time thinking what to rate this movie, as while I definately agree strongly wit many of the ideas, Moore's opinion is so overwhelming that I don't know how to agree, and I thought about dropping the score for that. However, as a film, this is his best made, if not his funniest yet. And so the rating stands, and after almost a month, the review is done.

No comments: