Author

My photo
Hawaii, United States
I'm Kieran. I live in Hawaii. I like to watch movies a lot and I make them too. I also play around with flash animation, so you'll see a lot of that in my blog.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Dumb Adventures of Billee and Frank

This is an animated show that I created. Just so you know, the animation and "art" is extremely simple and bad. If I figure out how to, and get around to it, I'll post it here. Here is the premise and episode guide.
Billee is a short, excentric professor who is obsessed with sandwiches and has violent impulses which lead him to kill Frank at the end of every episode. Frank is an incredibly slow person who is inteligent, but thinks so slowly he doesn't know what to do with himself, so he hangs out with Billee.

Epsiodes
The New Kid at School/Master of Diss-Aster: Frank arrives at school and meets Billee/Frank enters in the all-school dissing contest and Billee kills all the contestants.

Ninja vs. Pirate/Frank's Screenplay: Billee and Frank watch a battle on Billee's fight simulator/Frank writes a screenplay and attempts to get it produced in the modern world of crappy filmmaking.

Homicidal Frank/Billee's Betrayal: Frank goes on a killing spree/Billee goes off with a Russian exchange student, leaving Frank to figure out what to do with himself.

No comments: